Fort McMurray International Airport – Flights to Tuscon, AZ Campaign
I coordinated the 'Flights to Tucson, AZ' ad campaign for this account using monday.com. The client would put in her requests and Neil and I would create budget ideas and then concepts for digital ads and environmental design installations.
• Colassol Cave (destination near Tucson, Arizona) - this is a large 3M floor decal installed at the airport for social interaction/ instagram photo opportunities that I painted using many photos and textures in Photoshop. It included a QR code to scan for the 'Win a Trip for 4' contest.
• Tucson Golf Activation 3D stands - I created versions of cut-outs to display at golf courses to promote the 'Flights to Tucson, AZ' campaign. They were made of foam and gator board cut-outs with stands and were about 6 ft tall.
• Tucson Digital Ads - the 'Flights to Tucson, AZ' campaign ads for various media buys
• Freestanding Cactus - 'Flights to Tucson, AZ' freestanding cactus for events, made of gator board and a wooden stand for the base
• Cactus Sticker - created for all PR packages